Monday, January 26, 2015

Last email

We had a good week last week.  It's hard to believe that I only have one week left.

We had a difficult time trying to meet with Erik.  He has been busy lately, but he has been reading the Book of Mormon.  He's still having a hard time coming to church which we can hopefully work out this week.  The Busbys have been busy lately so I don't know how they are doing.  We have dinner with the Aguilars this week, maybe we can start getting them to come to church more frequently.  Teresa is doing good she hasn't been to church for a few weeks, but she made it last Sunday.  We were able to meet with Eric Pedroza the other day, he said he's not as busy anymore so he said he would have more time to read the Book of Mormon and make it to church on Sundays.

Nothing exciting really happened last week, same old missionary stuff.  Funny thing is after this week I will have spend most of my mission in El Monte, just in different wards, about 20 months. This will also be the last P-day of my mission, so I won't be emailing next week

Thanks for the love and support

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment