Wednesday, October 16, 2013

small bike crash

Sorry you had to wait so long. 10 days, and it's also a long drive to the LA temple mostly because of traffic. Anyway it has been a good ten days. I enjoyed the temple enjoyed the new film I understand more now. I did not know Elder Page, we had only been out only four weeks. On Sunday we had memorial service for him. All the missionaries got together, it sounds like Elder Page had a powerful testimony of the Plan of Salvation. The service was recorded and sent to his mom.

These week and a half have been busy, we have been getting referrals and trying to contact them. I hoping that we will be able to teach them. We were able to get meet with an investigator we had not meet in a awhile, Mike, Though it seems that, not much is going to be happening with him, because his wife wants him to start going back to her church. So will see what happens. Hopefully we are able to meet with Sean this week. 

I got to bike in the rain on Wednesday, that was exciting.We left in the morning to an appointment. There was a lot of overcast, so I grabbed my rain coat. It sprinkled a little on the way there. One way back to the apartment to have lunch it poured. Elder Thomsen's jacket wasn't as rain proof as he thought. I got the sweater that day so that helped me stay warm on Wednesday. On Saturday I crashed my bike, I just got a few cuts an bruises. Not sure how it happened, the funny thing is, even though people saw me crash the only person who asked if I was okay, was Elder Thomsen.

Thanks for the love and support. Next week is a normal week so I we be emailing on Monday.

Elder Peterson

3 comments: