Monday, June 9, 2014

Feels like home





Last week was a good week. It was a little slow compared to the week before, but still a good week.

We went by Jay’s and taught him about the Plan of Salvation.  His uncle listened for a little while but he had to go.  We invited Jay to come to church but he didn’t come.  We weren’t able to have a lesson with Eric but we did stop by to see how he was doing.  He couldn’t make to church.  Glenn is doing good we went by and talked to him about baptism just as a review.

There is a lot of potential in the area.  El Monte is like my new home.  I have been here most of my mission my first six months in the north part and when I was in the Temple City ward I lived in El Monte and now I am back.  I guess there is someone I need to find in El Monte.

Thanks for the love and support.

Elder Peterson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment