Monday, July 29, 2013

two weeks of letters

It has been kind of slow the couple of weeks. Everything is still going well. Still teaching the same investigators. Transfers are in a couple of weeks, I'm thinking that I may get transferred because I've heard the President Becerra doesn't keep a missionary in an area longer than six months. 59 new missionaries and only about 30 are leaving. Most of the new one are Spanish speaking, but the groups keep getting larger. President is running out of room to but them. I've heard that we may be getting ipads at the end of the year, I have also heard the end of August. Guess I will wait to see what happens. Not much else really happen this week. I am glad that Nicole is doing well. Thanks for the love and support.

Elder Peterson


Last week was a slow week. We got another HQ referral, but couldn't contact him. Transfer calls are on Saturday, so I will know then if I am staying are getting transferred. About every 3 months President Becerra has interviews with all the missionaries just to see how we are doing. Those happened over the last two weeks. Nothing exciting happened this week. Thanks for the love and support.

Elder Peterson.

1 comment:

  1. Why do I get the feeling that he really doesn't know what to say but he just keeps typing?? LOL

    ReplyDelete