Monday, July 1, 2013

More communitive

Last week was a good week. Some area's in the mission are bikes, some cars, and some a car share. The area I am in is a car share. All the zone leaders have cars. It may be hotter in Utah, but California has a higher humidity and more UV so it feels hotter.

 We got two referrals from the Church Referral System. We get a text message with information like their name(s), phone number, address, and other information. We contacted the first one, Angel Reyes, right now it seems he just wants to know more about the church but not interested in joining. 

The second one was a couple Roy and Kendra Chandler, the text said to call first, so I called.  I talked with Roy, I told him we were missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and were referred to them. His response was something like the Mormon Church? How did you get our information and I not interested and I my wife wouldn't be interested, I am anti-Mormon. He was polite about the whole thing. The next day we get a phone call. Roy had called back, Elder Jensen had answered the phone and talked with him. He showed some interested in a church tour, but we haven't heard back yet. So that is my exciting story for you.

Thanks for the love and support,

No comments:

Post a Comment