Monday, June 17, 2013

Better week

Last week went better. We haven't heard much from Manny but he seems to be doing better. We got a referral a set of Spanish elders and started teaching him. This week was still slow but felt more productive. The stake I'm in had stake conference yesterday it was really good.

This is the last week of the transfer, I may or may not get transferred. If not this one then most likely the next one. This week will be a good week. Thanks for the love and support.

Elder Peterson.
 
to Dad:

I'm glad that you enjoyed the brownies, I have a card a meant to send, but the slot for mail at my apartment complex is to small and I haven't had time to go to the post office. 

I hope you enjoy California, it has been getting hotter. I love and miss you.

Love,

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment