Monday, August 18, 2014

Train a new missionary

It was a good week. I am still in Hacienda Heights 2nd. Elder
Christensen got transferred. I was called to train a new missionary. I
am a little nervous about it.  They fly in on Tuesday, so I will get
my companion then.

We continue to meet with the Ortiz and getting them coming back to
church. We mostly read the Book of Mormon with them. We weren't able
to meet with Glenn this week but we were able to keep in contact with
him, it did make it to church. Glenn told us that Richard got kicked
out, he doesn't know why. But on the plus side, another guy moved in
named Kenny. I haven't met him yet, but his family was baptized and he
wants to come to church and get baptized so we are excited about that.

That's about it for my week. It was a boring week. Thanks for the love
and support.

Elder Peterson
Here's a story you can put on the blog. As I am writing this our
shower is leaking enough water that you could shower under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment