Monday, August 12, 2013

Normal week

Last week was a good week. Getting used to the area. My companion is Elder Thomsen from Missouri, he has been out about 15 months. Right now we aren't teaching any investigators so we visited less active members. I'm liking the area, it's an all biking area, and it is in the foothills so it has a lot of hills. I am liking the ward. Nothing to exciting happened. We did get stopped by and atheist because he wanted to argue, apparently the missionaries run into him every once in a while. He basically wants a sign to prove that there is a God. All we would tell him was that isn't the way God works, I don't think he likes that answer. I just rolled my eyes when he walked away. Other than that it was a pretty normal week. Thanks for the love and support.
 
Elder Peterson

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! LOL! I can totally just picture Jake rolling his eyes at that atheist . He probably made his annoyed sound effect too. Gah that sentence made me miss him.

    ReplyDelete